Friday, December 24, 2004

What have I forgotten?

It doesn't seem possible that I'm ready but I can't think of anything that I've forgotten. Hat number four is still drying and hat number five is started. I'm going to spend the rest of Christmas Eve working on that. And it doesn't matter if I fall asleep or not. I was surprised by how much knitting I had already done so one more hat isn't going to make or break me.

The yarn I started to use for hat number five seems to have been attacked by moths. I'll have to check the rest of it to see if I'm right. It might just be that it was damaged from when I knit it originally, but I don't think so. So I got a couple of skeins of Berroco Duo today and worked on it while I was at Skein. If there's time in the morning I'll get a picture of all the hats. Wait! I cant' do that. They're all wrapped except the one I'm working on.

So it's Christmas once again. Maybe next year will be the one where I get everything done ahead of time. I suspect that won't be the case. What would Christmas be like without the last minute press? But for now I can relax and enjoy an evening of holiday music and knit just for the fun of it.

I hope everyone has a fabulous holiday.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: