Thursday, December 23, 2004

One more day

All I have left to do is wrap the packages. Everything arrived today. One day early. The schedule calls for wrapping tomorrow night. I didn't quite finish the fourth hat because I made a mistake that required ripping about half way back. If I stay up a little late I can finish tonight and start number five tomorrow morning. So maybe.

We had a small birthday party tonight. One of the Thursday night group has a birthday on Christmas day. The blue scarf I made a few weeks ago was for her and she seemed really pleased with it. And we had carrot cake. Plus one of the apple breads. It was a big hit. I'll have to try that recipe again.

I got a couple of new knitting books today from Overstock.com. I'll have to wait a few days before I can talk about them. Maybe I'll have time to read them on Sunday or Monday. Skein will be closed for three days. I'm really ready for that.

No comments: