Wednesday, December 29, 2004

It's still raining.

Just as I predicted it was very busy yesterday at Skein. I spent the entire day with brand new knitters. While I think it's important that people learn to knit, and I really try to make the process easy, it's a bit of a drain when there a six all at one time, or practically so. It always amazes me that some people grasp it so easily while others take hours to get comfortable with just the knit stitch.

I tried to get some more done on the shop sample that I've had on needles for a couple of months now. I was only able to do a partial row due to the number of students. I think it's helping my wrists though to not knit for a while. If I don't have to work tonight I will probably knit for an hour or so tonight and see how it goes.

I'm pretty sure that was a gnome we had in the shop yesterday, or a left over from a Renaissance Faire.

No comments: