Tuesday, December 14, 2004

One down

The black cabled scarf is done. Right now it's just a long mass of gnarled ribs that you couldn't figure out even if I could get a decent picture. The Plymouth Yarn rep assures me that I can put it in the washer and dryer and it will relax and flatten out. Here's hoping.

One gift has been purchased and is on it's way. The other gift I was planning to buy had already been sold out. So I guess I'm starting a little too late. Back to the list making. I got some chunky yarn yesterday to make a couple of hats. I don't have much of this weight in my stash. Right now I don't have time to go through my stash looking for something that would work.

When I went to Needle in a Haystack yesterday the owner said, "Oh, it must be Monday!" It's nice to be recognized.

No comments: