Saturday, August 21, 2004

Razzleberrymatazz

It appears that there's no such thing as a razzleberry per se. According to my search a razzleberry pie is a combination of raspberries and blackberries with lots of sugar and cornstarch, baked in a two crust shell. It was a relief to me because I thought there might be strawberries in there and I hate strawberries.

We got the additional copies of Scarf Style this morning. So if you're looking for a copy, and don't want to wait for Amazon, we have eight left.

Six students today. One was the husband of one of the others. I don't get a lot of male students. The few I've taught seem to be much more analytical in their approach. I can only think of two or three who've stuck with it once they understood it. It's hard to say but I think today's student will probably stick with it. Will have to wait and see if he comes back next weekend.

No comments: