Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Tuesday tsuris


I got my car back last night. Another $1000.00 US. I really like my car but it's beginning to become a major drain. However, it is all mine and with this latest maintenance it should be in good shape for a few more years.

Wish I could say the same for myself. I've been trying to lose a few pounds but life just keeps getting in the way. So many parties, so little time. So I live on Slim Fast when I'm not having pizza or pasta. Or chips and salsa.

I didn't finish many chores yesterday. But I got a lot done on the Reggio sock. I have hopes of finishing it today. I did put away all the remaining sock yarn that I had stacked on my coffee table. So that temptation is out of sight. I will go back to the Interlacements top. (Repeat after me. I will go back to the Intelacements top.) I really need to finish this before I start anything else. Lisa's birthday is at the end of the month, even though this is not specifically for her birthday, it would make a nice extra for her. I'm hoping that having a completion date will motivate me to get it done.

Ann Mary has a couple of shop projects in mind for me. I haven't seen the pattern yet but she says one of them is a simple top. The second one is a scarf from one of the new Berroco pattern books in a chevron stitch. That one looks pretty straightforward. So those will be my Skein knitting for a while.

Well, off to see if I can find the vacuum.

No comments: