I forgot to take my needles with me to Skein yesterday so I couldn't quite finish the shop sample. But I did get it put together. I decided to just crochet all the seams and it looks pretty good. Crochet has some good points.
I finished the back of the Interlacements top last night and got 10 or 12 rows done on the front. I have to rip 3 or 4 of those rows since there's a very weird loose stitch in the middle of the cable, on the back side, that I don't know what caused. It's not a dropped stitch. Looks more like a snag. But I can't get it to disappear so I'll just have to tink back to that point. This yarn is too tricky to just rip so I'll be going one stitch at a time.
Extremely quiet day at Skein yesterday but I did teach one new knitter. It was nice to be able to focus on just one person. And she's going to do just fine.