Monday, August 11, 2003

Another Monday

I took a couple of pictures of some of the socks I've been knitting but they're so blurry that I couldn't tell myself what they were supposed to be. And now my batteries are defunct so I have to go get some more and maybe then I'll have enough time to see what I'm doing before the camera shuts itself off.

Lisa came to visit last night. It's been a little over two weeks since I saw her so I was really happy. We had a good catch-up session and then we went to dinner at Fuji's so she could get her sushi fix. I don't eat seafood, cooked or raw, so I had some tonkatsu, beef teriyaki and gyoza.

I finally gave in and turned on the air conditioner. Poor old thing is doing its best to cope. It is helping a lot with the humidity. Should help the yarn flow a little better when I get to my knitting later today.

I didn't get much done on the new cardigan as I thought I would. We weren't very busy but I did spend about an hour helping Carol select the colors for her new crochet project. We didn't have enough Cotton Classic in all the colors (six) that she needs for the coat so we played around with alternate colorways using the yarns that we did have enough of (of which we did have enough).

We also had a lot of fun talking about the recall election coming up here. Such a charade!

So it's Monday again, already. I have no plans. I need to go to the market but I think I can postpone that.

No comments: