Monday, October 13, 2003

Late start

I'm a little late posting today. I decided I'd better do some chores this morning before I got too wrapped up in my daily reads. I think I'm going to switch my reading and writing time to the evening. Seems like when I get home from Skein I don't feel like knitting so I spend most of the time playing Free Cell and answering email. So I think I'll try knitting first thing in the morning. Most of what I work on at Skein if for the shop so not much progress is made on my own things.

I just finished sock one of a new pair. Well, not really new since I've been working on them for a few weeks. So I'll try to cast on for the second sock later today. I'm 30% done with the poncho and may work on that some more later today as well.

I'm on my way to Border's to see if they have any of the new knitting books I've been reading about. And I need to look at a copy of the big Vogue knitting book. Sarah suggested I check out their version of the provisional cast on using crochet. I don't have that book in my library. We do have it at Skein but the shop is closed today. And I want to get started on the scarf tonight.

No comments: