Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Nothing happened

Nothing happened

Or practically nothing. I did manage to turn the heel on the second eyelet rib sock. It will probably be a few more days before I actually finish. And while I was at Skein today I worked on the vintage socks from Interweave. Three inches of ribbing and twenty four rows of the cable pattern.

I was pretty busy for most of the afternoon and evening. Eight students but none that were absolutely new so it was pretty easy. But a long day nevertheless. It looks like I will be continuing with the Wednesday night class. The other teacher who has been on an indefinite leave has decided she doesn't want to teach on a regular basis. So I guess if people want to learn to crochet they'll have to wait until there are enough people to justify having a strictly crochet session, maybe once a month. Or they can put up with me and my beginner knowledge. Or go to Michael's.

No comments: