Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Early Autumn?

Early Autumn?

It's so dark in the morning that I now have to turn on a light to make my way to the kitchen for Patrick's early, really early, breakfast. Cats can see in the dark but not me. I'm really happy that it's cooler by fifteen or so degrees. No more fans for a while and I may even close a window or two. But there's still Labor Day to get through. It's always a hundred plus on that weekend so maybe this is just a short reminder of fall and it won't last for very long.

It was a perfect day for knitting yesterday. And I did. I spent several hours on the eyelet rib sock and am just about ready to start the heel. That's all that I knit though. The rest of my day was the usual housekeeping stuff. And I did some birthday shopping on line and wrote some long overdue emails. Just a generally pleasant day. And now my work week is about to begin. And doing some more of the ribbing on the vintage socks that I started last week.

No comments: