Wednesday, August 10, 2005

No more socks

No more socks

Well, for at least a week. I finished the Summer Stripes last night. I'm off by a couple of stitches from having a perfect match. I think I can live with that.



I have been battling technology this morning. It's only because I'm stubborn and don't have to be anywhere until eleven o'clock that I'm able to post at all this morning. A couple of the infamous blue screens, which seems to only happen when I'm in my bookmarks folder, a disconnect by my ISP and a freeze or two. And then not being able to sign back on because the connection failed. But I've won. At least temporarily.

It's going to be a very good day at Skein. I know of at least three students, all of whom I enjoy, that are coming to see me. And I'm close to finishing the shop sample shrug. It's my long day so I may have time.

No comments: