Thursday, August 18, 2005

Even less happened

Even less happened

It's a good thing I had all those students yesterday, plus the ones on Tuesday, because I only had one today. And that makes for a long day as well as a dent in my pocket money. But I did almost finish the leg of the vintage sock. My row gauge is off so I have to do a few more pattern repeats to get to the length suggested in the pattern.

We got in the new Wrap Style book. I'm not as excited about it as I was with Scarf Style but I bought it anyway. And enough Noro Kochoran to make one of the patterns. I left it in my car, along with the yarn, so I can't get a picture right now. There are still a lot of poncho patterns in the book as well as several that are crocheted. And some of the things look like they'd be more trouble to wear than they're worth. But other than that I guess it's okay.

No comments: