Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Slogging through molasses
Something is seriously wrong over at Blogger. Every Blogspot blog that I read has taken foreverthis morning. And when I get the page to open, if there are photos, most of the time the photos don't show up. So I finally called my local phone company and signed up for a DSL connection. I've been intending to do this for several months. I should have that up and running in a week or so. I don't know if having DSL will be a total fix but it should certainly help. And I won't miss any of those important telemarketer calls.

I'm still working on the Mosaic scarf. Sometimes I feel like Penelope. I've had to rip this thing so many times! I keep gaining a stitch. I have finally decided that I won't rip anymore. I'll just knit two together if this happens again. But I am at least half way through the fifth and final skein. I tried to take a picture but all three attempts were just too blurry to even recognize what it's supposed to be.


The Clown Stripe socks are done and here's a blurry photo to prove it. These didn't take all that long but it sure seemed like it last night. I'm pleased with how well they match. I did have to wind off almost a whole color repeat before I found the matching starting point in the yarn but there's plenty of yardage so that didn't matter.

No comments: