Tuesday, May 30, 2006

There are sales going on all around us. A Stitch in Time (no website), San Marino, is having a 30% off sale on knitting yarns and needlepoint. Needle in a Haystack in Montrose is celebrating their 33rd anniversary with a sale on needlepoint canvases and there's still some yarn left from their 40% off sale. Unwind in Burbank is just wrapping up their second anniversary sale. I think there's one more day to go. They also have an online shop. AndUnraveled in Monrovia is putting selected yarns on sale in order to make room for the summer yarns. Skein is not having a sale.

I don't think I'll be going to any of the sales though. I'm still way behind on my current stash. I pulled a couple of sock yarns out yesterday, just to look at them you understand, and to ponder which pattern to try next. I finished the first Tipsy Knitter sock and have the second one well underway. I don't know if I'll get it done today though. I need to work on something less tedious for a while. Even my shoulders were aching last night when I finally put the sock down.

No comments: