Thursday, May 11, 2006

Oh, hallelujah! The Circles bag is done. Well, my part anyway. Ann Mary is going to do the felting. She's very nervous. If the weather stays as nice as it is now the bag will dry in time for me to get pictures on the weekend.

I spent most of the day sewing on forty two rings and then sewing up the bottom and side. I do have one more small task before it's completely done, sewing down the casing for the drawstring. I'm probably the only one who heard the triumphal trumpets in the background as I wove in the last loose end.

So, what next? I'm motivated by finishing the bag to get a few more things done. I worked on the magenta sweater a bit last night after I got home. I'm planning to finish the front today sometime and start on the sleeves. That will finish my Dulaan knitting except for a few hats that are already in progress. Then there's the green lace sweater I started back in February that was going to be my Olympics project but wasn't.

No comments: