Thursday, May 18, 2006

Looks like Blogger got the problem fixed. I've reloaded the photos from Wednesday's post. Just in case you're curious about them.

I almost finished the first sock of the pastel stripe pair. I missed a decrease somewhere in the toe shaping so I'm ripping back until I find it. I really hate it when that happens. I think I'm at a point where I just can't knit on anything that requires the least bit of attention when I'm in a group. On the upside, at least I wasn't completely done with the decreases.

I didn't get as much done today as I had planned. I was making good progress on the house cleaning until I found a bag that I couldn't remember the contents of. There was a barely begun sock and some other aborted projects. Hmmm. I wonder what's up with that sock. I remember the yarn but not the sock. I ripped it and started the Conwy sock pattern from Nancy Bush's Knitting on the Road. So I spent maybe two hours and then decided that the yarn just wasn't right for that pattern. I haven't ripped it yet but I will as soon as I find what I hope will be a more appropriate pattern. Something in lace, probably.

No comments: