Tuesday, November 01, 2005

In my Element

In my Element



Just what I've been waiting for. Finally a new car! I've wanted one of these Honda Elements since they first came on the market.

Yesterday, while driving to A Stitch in Time for a little yarn sampling, I started having some more problems with my Blazer. Enough already! So I went online and got some pricing from Honda dealers in my area. This is the only way to buy a car. No hassle, no haggling. I think I spent less that three hours at the dealership including the test drive.

It's not the most exciting color in the world but I preferred it to the silver grey color they also had available. It sure feels different to drive but I'm very pleased with it. I had to take it out just for a little driver training this morning. I wonder if everyone noticed.

Almost no knitting yesterday and my hands do feel better today. I had no time to knit today while I was at Skein but I'll do some tonight.

No comments: