Thursday, November 03, 2005

SRO

SRO

Yesterday was wild. People were waiting for other people to leave so they could have their chairs. It was two deep all around the teaching table for much of last evening. I like it when it's busy but it would make more sense if everyone didn't come at the same time. But that's part of the package when you offer classes on a drop in basis.

I was really beat by the time we closed at 8PM and anxious to get home and work on my Cocoon jacket. I'd been thinking about it all day. That and worrying about my car sitting out on the street because there was no room in the miniscule Skein parking lot. Everything was okay. Anyway, I did manage to stay awake a couple of hours and worked a few rounds before things got all blurry and I couldn't knit for yawning. I have two hours to work on it this morning.

I need to keep pushing so I get a lot done before I loose interest.

No comments: