Friday, November 11, 2005

Is it Friday?

Is it Friday?

No Thursday night knitting this week as our hostess is out of town. I was home last night. I thought it was Saturday when I woke up. When you have a sort of iron-clad routine these changes can be disastrous. But it's Friday after all so I have another evening to get my house in order, literally, before my daughter comes over tomorrow night. Another change in the routine. Fridays used to be our get-together evening, then it was Sunday. Now it seems it's whenever we can get our calendars to match. I haven't seen her in three weeks so I'm looking forward to this visit.

I wanted to start a new pair of socks last night but I couldn't find my horde of dpns. I know they're around here somewhere. I'll have to remember to buy some today as I don't have a clue where I put the ones I already have. I know most of the size 2US are in current projects but I'm looking for some size 4US. And I need some size 11US for the chunky socks in Knitscene. I know I don't have any of those. And a size 10US 16" circular. I can't believe I don't have one of those but apparently I don't. And I might as well get the yarn for the dog sweater I'm supposed to be making. And find a new pattern since the book I was planning to use was purchased yesterday by someone who doesn't wait too long.

No comments: