Tuesday, November 22, 2005

What's next?

What's next?

Most of the people I hang out with are knitters. And most of those knitters are trying their best to get some holiday presents done in time for the big day. I'm no exception. I just don't have any great big projects planned.

I finished one sweater last night. The dog sweater that I started a couple of weeks ago. I don't have a picture because it just looks odd without a dog in in. I'm hoping the dog's caregiver will send a picture. I spent about three hours under my new Ott light. It sure made the knitting a lot easier. When I moved to another chair to weave in the ends the light over there was definitely yellow, and almost dingy.

Anyway that's one present done. I have a couple of pairs of socks that are close to being finished, including some tube socks that I'm making for Lisa's mom. I still have to get started on the chulo hat. That may happen later today.

I'm really trying to keep things simple this year. I do have some things I need to buy but that's why the Internet was created. My goal is to get everything at least ordered by the end of this month. Of course, I still have to decide what to get. It's the knitting friends that are the hardest. Any suggestions?

No comments: