Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Aw, shucks, ma'am!

Aw, shucks, ma'am!


Ann Mary gave me a souvenir yesterday. I wasn't going to buy it. This isn't the sort of magazine that I would buy even if I am in it. And besides, I didn't want it to look like I was overly impressed with myself. But it would be false for me to say I'm not tickled senseless to be included in the men who knit section. Thanks Leslie , you made my day!

It's turned cold again. (Cold is relative, I know.) And it's maybe going to rain. (My poor car is going to get wet.) And I have to go to work. Work is fine but I don't get to spend much time knitting and today would be ideal. I don't have anything finished or even far enough along to show you. I'm grinding away on a long scarf, and have started the second sock of a pair of bedsocks. These are both drudges. The Back Yard Leaves scarf has another repeat. I'm slowly finishing some things before I start anything else. But I've got to start those anything else pieces pretty soon. Christmas just isn't all that far away.

No comments: