Friday, November 25, 2005

Post Thanksgiving post

Post Thanksgiving post

I couldn't have been more wrong. We even had a jello-mold salad. And there were, in fact, two pies. Pecan and pumpkin. It was like we were in some kind of middle America feast. I'm definitely not complaining. It was everything a Thanksgiving feast is supposed to be. And I'm almost over the I'm not going to eat for three days feeling. I'm even thinking of having breakfast.

I'm looking forward to a busy day. It's finally sinking in that Christmas is coming so people are starting to knit again. Hats are big this year. Scaves not so much. Glitzy yarn is less important than the big, bulky stuff. And baby blankets! Is there a new baby boom that no one is talking about? And we keep selling out of Dogs In Knits. (We just got six more copies if you're looking for it.)

Anyway, it's going to be a fun weekend. I have some time for knitting and some friends to share it with. Gotta figure out when to go to the big year-end sale at Stitch in Time. And Needle in a Haystack is having a sale today and tomorrow. I don't think I can make it. Well, maybe after work.

No comments: