Friday, February 27, 2004

No more yarn!

Not in the immediate future anyway. I was sort of thinking, planning on, going back to Temple City Knits today just to pick up a few more 50% off skeins of Cascade Fixation. But thanks to the generosity of a couple of the ladies who knit I don't need to. Almost the whole group of Thursday night knitters has been to TCK this week. I'm glad I don't have to design strategies for getting yarn inside without letting a spouse or other SO know what I'm up to. Patrick doesn't care. In fact he rather enjoys playing in the empty bags.

On the other hand, I may just drive by, since it's sort of on my way, just to see if they have anything really interesting left. I'd like some Cotton Classic just in case I ever get around to making that one decent top in the new Knitters.

If all goes well Skein will move to Pasadena next week. Will have to wait and see.

No comments: