Monday, February 16, 2004

Here we go again!

A new week. I'm up so early this morning that most of the blogs I read have not been updated.

I'm off on a repeat yarn shop hopping trip with my friend Renee. She's the mother of my faux grandson. We were on a yarn shop tour last year at about this time when she got the call from the agency she was working with that they had a child available for adoption. She hasn't had a chance to go on a yarn shop tour since that exciting day. Partly because she also had to have some pretty serious surgery that has made getting around pretty difficult and slow. So we're both excited to get out and compare yarn stores.

I'm in the middle of the heel flap on the second sock of the pair I'm making for Mendy. This is about as fast as I can remember ever making a sock. I'd really like to get them done before the Thursday night get together but I have very little time available this week. Nothing special. Just stuff to do. Anyway, I'm going to try.

Patrick got stoned on catnip drops yesterday. I'm not sure if catnip is a good thing for him. But he did get a lot of exercise which I guess is what he needs if he's going to lose some weight. He's a little cranky and pitiful this morning.

No comments: