Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Are you now, or have you ever been

a sensible person? Well, not very often. Most of the time I'm pretty impulsive. I don't like being sensible. But sometimes I do the sensible thing. Like yesterday. I really wanted to go to the going out of business sale at Forget Me Knot but I also needed to stay home and take care of laundry and other sensible things. So I didn't go. I'm sure I missed out on some great deals and I missed a chance for some good eye candy.

So what did I do? I finished



and



Here's a detail.



And then I did a row of Crab Stitch on this top for Mendy.



And I started this mohair shawl.



This is some old, old yarn. Can't remember what it used to be but it's a color that Lisa likes. So I'm using a pattern from Nancie M. Wiseman's Knitted Shawls, Stoles and Scarves.

I'm not sure why my photos are so blurry. There's no sun here yet so I just took these indoors. Maybe next time.

No comments: