Sunday, June 01, 2003

Woe is me!

The saga continues. Still waiting for my additional memory but am gradually getting all my favorites and email addresses moved over. And learning how to navigate the new home page. I am really missing the chance to leave comments and to link to photos in the blogs. So enough about all this already!

Not much to report on the knitting front. Made some progress on the shop sample and my current sock project. If the weather is nice tomorrow I will try to get some pictures and see if I can post them.

I have a dentist appointment in the morning that is not going to be much fun and, as if that weren't enough, I have a sty. Ann Mary thinks it's an allergy. She thinks most things are allergies. Personally I don't care what it is. I just want it to go away.

No comments: