Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Maybe I'm just bored

For those of you who asked my eye is nearly recovered and the extraction at the dentist's was practically without event. So now I have no drama to report. Well, there was this tractor/trailer that arrived at 5 this morning to replenish the Carl's Junior that's on the corner near where I live.

I'm not tired of sock knitting but I'm beginning to feel the need for something that doesn't require stopping four times per row. I have a small project for Skein in the works but I really want something a little more stimulating. I suppose I should work on some of the sweaters I've started for myself. There's the CRAP project (cabled, raglan, aran pullover) that I haven't touched since the winter. And a cotton pullover that I got about halfway through the back of, last fall. And a couple more wool pullovers that were started the winter before last. Or maybe the lace shawl that was supposed to be a Christmas gift last year. But then I have lots of yarns that I haven't tried yet, including lots of sock yarn.

I did make some pretty good progress on the second sock last night. But there are three other pair that are only just started. It's probably a good thing that I don't have any more size 2 dpns available.

No comments: