Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Thanks to everyone who wrote comments and emails about my photo. I'm so excited about this. I hope I can fix the size so it doesn't take so long to load.



This is a swatch of Chevron Flame Stitch. I started a sweater last spring using this stitch. I finished the back and am almost done with the front but I've forgotten where I am in the pattern and the decreases. I'll get back to this when I finish my current project.

Spent the afternoon at Skein. It was pretty slow but I did have one new student. Since no one else was coming in for a lesson we just let the normal hour and a half stretch out to three. Had a good time.

I need another project to take with me to Skein. Something simple. I guess I could dig out the Jaeger merino sweater I started last winter. I've finished the back except for the shoulder shaping. So I'll pick that up for a while. I worked on the CRP for a couple of hours tonight but only got eight rows done. I don't think there's enough to show yet. But I will.

No comments: