Saturday, January 18, 2003

If Friday was any indication, the knitting binge is over. It hasn't been that quiet since the middle of July. But it was nice to be able to finish the mohair shawl. It's really just a long, a little over six feet, rectangle. But it does look quite nice on. And I helped another person through turning a heel. One of these days I'm just going to have to make a sock.

So now I'm thinking about what to take with me today to work on should there be any lulls. It has to be something made with yarn that's available at Skein. I guess I could just buy something when I get there. I need to make a hat for Doris. I guess I'll do that today, she provided the yarn. All I have to do is find the right needles. I started this once but ripped it out because the cable cast on had no give at all.

No comments: