Friday, January 31, 2003

I'm just not getting much knitting done these days. About the only time I really knit is when I'm at Skein. I've been pretty busy there recently so haven't been able to do much. I did finish the hat for Doris. I think she'll pick it up tomorrow or Sunday. I haven't touched the cabled raglan for several days. I need to work on a shop sample for a little while tonight. If I can stay awake.

I was contacted by someone who reads my blog asking if I would help her through her first major knitting project. She's making an Alice Starmore sweater named Inishmaan. I have the book and have gone over the pattern. I am trying to decide if I want to actually make this sweater myself. I think it would be fun to do. (There seem to be a lot of knit-a-longs going on these days.) Once the yarn is decided on I'll see if it's something I have or if I can get it somewhere around here.

No comments: