Wednesday, December 18, 2002

Now that the dishcloths are done I'm looking around trying to decide which UFO to take on next. I have lots of choices but nothing is really calling me. I think I'm still in the mood for small, quick to make stuff. Another hat? I went looking for my Toasty Toes sock yarn this morning. It's buried somewhere in my stash. Maybe I'll find that tonight and make some tube socks.

Skein continues to be very busy. Most of the eyelash yarn is gone so we've been selling other hairy, fuzzy stuff for scarves. And people are beginning to talk about what they're going to make after Christmas. Ann Mary ordered some new stuff from Karabella today. Ombres and striations seem to be making a come back. And more smaller sized yarns.

Well, off to make some carrot bread.

No comments: