That's all the technician could say. Someone was supposed to let me know that my appointment for today had been cancelled. Oh well, I had to get up anyway to feed the cat. It seems that the cardiologist decided that the scan I had on Tuesday was usable. The resident, who looked at it on Tuesday, must have been unsure. Maybe he was the one who was supposed to call. So for now all I have to do is wait for my primary care physician to call me with the evaluation and plan of treatment.
I have finished the Sursa shawl (aka the Anonymous shawl) but I'm thinking it's not really ready for prime time. The ruffle still doesn't look the way I envision it. I need to let it rest for a while and see if I can find a heavier cotton yarn, one that is more like the weight of the yarn I used in the shawl. So that's it on that for a while.
Since I spent most of yesterday knitting and binding off the shawl I don't have anything else to report. Guess I'll spend some time on the Clapotis and the latest zigzag scarf. Or maybe the lace.