You may recall that I was thinking about going to Black Sheep Knittery today. However. late yesterday I talked it over with my knitting muse and it was decided that we didn't really need to go since we don't either one need any more yarn. Of course, it was easier for her to decide that since she'd already been the day before and culled the cream of the yarn crop. So we weren't going.
I got home from Dulaan knitting about 10:30 and there was a message on my machine to call her. So I did. It appears we're going after all. Not because either one of us needs more yarn. But someone else needs an outing and she wanted to go to BSK. So, for the moment anyway, we're back on. Sometimes you just can't make a sensible decision and have it stick. We're not going until after noon so there's still time for another change.
Not much exciting happening on the knitting scene. I finished a hat and am about half way through another one for the Dulaan project. I worked a few rows on the Clapotis. (I'm more than half way through.) There's still the ruffle to redo on the Anonymous Shawl. I have a hankering to work on some socks, new ones. Not ones I've already started. Maybe I will and maybe I won't.