Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Yesterday was mostly a day of domesticity, laundry that sort of thing. But it's done, for a while anyway. Took a friend to lunch so that took up a big chunk of time as well. And then there's all the war news and reading blogs. No wonder I'm so far from finished on so many things. Today I've got to start working on my taxes. Mostly that means sorting through the year's stack of paper that I might need so I save it just in case. Most of it will be thrown away.

I had a call from a guy I used to work with, five or six years ago. He's looking for someone to do a little PR for the company he's with now. I'm thinking about this. It involves a lot of driving and in LA that's not a pretty picture. But I'm going to call him back today and see if I can get some more info and try to make a decision in the next day or so.

I think I've finally found a solution to the edge treatment for the Easter vest. Just plain old garter stitch. It seems to be working. If I can get it done today I'll have a picture tomorrow. Spent a couple of hours on the faux fair isle sock and the TV watching sock. And the friend I took to lunch yesterday wants me to show him how to knit. Do I really want to go back to work?

No comments: