Thursday, April 10, 2003

Just like the weather, if you don't like the current priorities of your knitting projects, wait five minutes and it will change. I was planning on making corrections to a lace top I started for Skein. That was for this morning. Instead I'm working on a nearly mindless scarf using Berroco's Mosaic FX. Ann Mary thinks we should make something else with the yarn I was using for the lace top. I don't really care that I've already finished the body and just had a little bit to do on the sleeves. The projected pattern is fairly simple and I didn't want to do those sleeve corrections. That's probably why I've put them off for several months. So until the next pattern is chosen I'm making the scarf.

I got a couple of colorways in Cascade Fixation yesterday for some socks. Since I was already shopping I thought I might as well pick up a couple of other things. So I got a skein of Sockotta in an orange mix, and two skeins of Regia in a primary colors kind of mix. As always, I'm way over stocked in sock yarns and there's no way I'm really going to get all these things done is the next few weeks. It's a good thing that none of my projects have hard deadlines. On the other hand that might be a good thing.

No comments: