Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Please, please, please! Don't let it get hot again! I've been reading all the horror stories of what the heat is like in Chicago, New York and even Toronto. I'm just not ready for it to be like that again here. I may not feel your pain but I sure remember what it was like here a week or so ago.

It's supposed to be up to 90F here today. Ninety I can handle. But anything more than that and I'm lost. And it sure kills whatever business we might have at Skein. The weather guys are saying it's going to remain in the high 80s for the balance of the week. I sure hope they have it right.

It's still slow at the shop. We did have a flurry around 3:30 yesterday which lasted until closing. I spent the day working on the furry vest I'm making as a shop sample. The back is almost done. If today is anything like yesterday I'll be able to get that and half of the front done. Wednesday is usually busier than Tuesday, especially in the evening. I need to take some pictures but I just haven't wanted to fuss with moving my desk and changing out the USB cord. It's still too hot for that.

No comments: