Monday, August 14, 2006



Some people are just so nice! Look what the kind and generous, but alas, blogless Carolyn sent me. My very own Mason-Dixon warshrag! I feel like I've been elevated to some higher level social position. I'm an official member of the Warshrag Club. Thanks, Carolyn. I really, really like it. I'm going to show it off at Dulaan Knitting today. Along with the two rectangles she sent for the afghan we're putting together. But I forgot to take a picture.

And here's a typically washed out photo of my latest Skein sample. It's a quite simple vest, with stand-up collar, using GGH's Capella, a faux fur and ribbon yarn. Ann Mary requested that I not show her face. The vest is a fast knit on 10.5US needles, almost no finishing except for side seams which I crocheted.

No comments: