Thursday, March 17, 2005

Erin go meow!

Erin go meow!

It's me nameday. Thanks, but I'm really not a saint, just yet. Been feelin' a little under the weather but I think I'm recovered. Spent a lot of last night just running all over the house, making lots of noise and clawing the one good chair that's left.

I need to tell you what the Old Guy did. He was working with that whirly, squeeky machine that he puts his yarn on and he did this really dumb thing. He was trying to get one of the wads of yarn ready to put on the squeeky thing. He figured he'd give the yarn a few whacks so that it wouldn't stick together so bad. What he forgot though was that the chandelier over the chair he was using to whack the yarn on was really low. (He ought to fix that.) Anyway, he was just whacking that yarn good and proper and it got caught on the chandelier and knocked a couple of crystals off and one of them broke. He didn't say any of the words that I would have. He just stood there looking stoopid. I went over to see if I could help but he made me go away. All I wanted to do was help pick up the broken crystal. Anyway, that's what happened.

No comments: