Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Scarf-a-rama

Scarf-a-rama

So, I've decided that I'll get a new computer and I hope to have it up and running sometime this coming weekend. Meanwhile it's not going to be possible to post any pictures. Or much of anything else that I normally do when I've finished reading all the daily reads etc.

It was pretty stressful for me yesterday, trying to figure out what to do and making up my mind whether to just go ahead and get a new PC. I had a hard time settling down and working on any of my existing projects. So I started three different scarves, things I'd been meaning to try for a while. I thought maybe I'd make every scarf in the Box of Scarves, I and II. I've already made some of them so I'm going to try to make the rest of them. Admittedly, some of the scarves are not worth doing, or at least they won't work for anyone I know. I may skip those or I may do them just because they're there.

Maybe by the time I finish this batch I'll be able to post photos again.

No comments: