Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Knittin' Mittens

Knittin' Mittens

I finished these mittens this morning shortly after I got to Skein. I asked a couple of people to try them on. And they liked them. I used about two thirds of one skein of Brown Sheep Nature Spun.

I need to fine tune the pattern before I post it. I'd rather use a make one increase than the bar increase. And I'd like to test drive a different size. I'd like to get this down to a simple, quick to do project. If I'm going to knit mittens I want them fast.

I had a really nice day. It's amazing what an extra day off can do for your attitude. This seemed to be the day for socks and the somewhat related wrist warmers. I worked some on my current pair and some on the Tzarina wrap that I'm making from Wrap Style. Now I'm going to go see what's involved in doing entrelac. How hard could it be?

No comments: