Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Anyone for crochet?

Anyone for crochet?


I don't know what's happening but I can't seem to get Blogger to stay connected from my regular browser, if that's the right phrase. So I'm over at Mozilla and things seem to work just fine. I've had problems ever since I downloaded the new SBC/Yahoo browser. I think I need to go get some more memory.

Anyway. I'm getting more and more people asking for crochet. Mostly I use crochet to set in sleeves or finish edges once in a while. But I have next to no experience when it comes to garments. I did help a couple of people today who wanted to assemble some afghan squares and one who was putting together a sweater knit in Rowan Ribbon Print. Big, loose stitches made mattress stitch unacceptable. Crochet was perfect for that. But I really need to go somewhere and learn how to do this. If only I could get over my attitude.

No comments: