Thursday, November 18, 2004

All better

Well, not completely, but considerably. My left wrist was quite stiff and sore this morning but is almost pain free this evening. Overall I'd say I got off pretty easy. And since I can't quite reshape my glasses to the way they were before I fell on them I made an appointment with the optometrist. It's been four years so I probably need a new prescription anyway.

I wasn't sure if I'd be able to knit this morning. I found if I kept my wrist straight there was no pain. I think the exercise was good. I didn't have a lot of time to knit today as I had students most of the time. I do little bits of knitting when I'm working with them but that's about it.

I worked on the brown vest tonight at Mendy's. Didn't get much done though. Talked a lot about the Knitters' Retreat and the possibility of having one on the West Coast. And about blogging. Who we read and why. I've added several to my daily reads, people I met at the Retreat mostly. Cherry pie and truffle brownies.

No comments: