Thursday, March 13, 2003

Au revoir, Carolyn. For those of you who may not already know, Carolyn, Dangerous Chunky, has decided not to "blog" anymore. I was so saddened by this earlier today that I felt like I had lost a close friend. Carolyn was so encouraging to me in my early blogging days. We never met face to face but I always felt I knew her personally. Probably many of you did as well. I sure hope whatever she's moving on to is rewarding and makes her happy. If anyone out there is in touch with her, please let her know that I wish her all the best and will miss her tremendously.

It's difficult to make changes and hard to make the decision. I belong to three different mail lists and am considering dropping out of two of them and possibly all three. I have to really look at them and decide if I am benefiting from them and if I'm interested enough to make a contribution. And then there's my bowling league. I had to let my team know that I would not be continuing after the end of this season. I've know these guys for the last five years or so and we're all good friends. But it's time to leave. I'll miss it but will remember it with fondness.

No comments: