Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Done. No tears were shed; no walls crumbled. It was a great final day. Lots of my favorite students dropped by to sit and chat. And then out to dinner with one of them. Ann Mary wished me well and encouraged me to come back if I get bored with all the extra time on my hands.

All that extra time is quickly being turned into more knitting exploits and other venues. Private knitting lessons and additional knitting nights are being proposed. We'll have to see how that goes. Probably nothing will happen until after the holidays.

So, on to something else. I finally got my copy of Victorian Lace Today. I'm looking forward to spending some time with that. And working my way through a stack of unfinished projects. Clearing up the living room. And getting ready for the holidays.

No comments: