Thursday, November 16, 2006

I've got almost nothing. Except this knitted handbag that I finished last week as a shop sample. I finally remembered to not only take my camera but also to use it.

I forget the exact name of the two yarns. One of them, the light color, is Ziggy from Filatura di Crosa. The black, furry yarn is something by S.R. Kertzer. Two skeins of each. The handle, murano glass bead and bangles, is from Trendsetter as is the plastic mesh frame on the inside of the bag. The pattern is our variation on a Trendsetter pattern. Ann Mary is supposed to be getting a fancy button so I can make some kind of closure thingy but so far she hasn't looked.

Another busy day yesterday even though it started off pretty quiet. I finished the mismatched socks and notified the customer. They haven't been picked up yet. I'm curious to hear how the socks were received.

No comments: