Tuesday, November 28, 2006

It is awkward, to say the least, at Skein. Ann Mary, understandably, doesn't want me to say anything to anyone about my leaving. I, on the other hand, feel that I need to let people know that I won't be there when they come in for lessons. I have tried during the past month to be as low key as possible. Other than what I've written here and the few close friends I have made while I worked at Skein I have not said anything. Today Ann Mary finally began mentioning that there would be a different teacher later in the week. She hasn't been able to tell anyone that I'm leaving. I'll be glad when it's over.

Not much to report on the knitting front. Just working as fast as I can to finish the current sock which should happen tonight or sometime tomorrow. I need to check my completed projects drawer and make a list so I know how much more I have to do to be ready for Christmas. I'm afraid to find out.

No comments: