Monday, November 27, 2006

One final reprise of Thanksgiving dinner, sans les pommes, and now I'm done. And I'm feeling just as uncomfortable now as I did last week. But I couldn't stand to throw anything away and there wasn't really enough to save. Now I just need a nap and the repeat will be complete.

But I can't take a nap. I'm running too far behind on my holiday gifts for that. But I'll be having more time starting this week. Two more days at Skein and then I'm back to two days a week. My schedule at Stitch in Time has been changed. I'll be working Monday and Friday from 10 to 5, and that's it. I'm looking forward to the extra time off.

I'm not as busy at Stitch in Time as I was at Skein but we're expecting that to change now that the schedule has been finalized. And there's a big sale on yarn and needlepoint canvases starting this coming Friday. 30% off all knitting yarns and canvases. So come on by.

I've finished one pair of socks so I have a set of needles available. Just have to decide whether to start another pair or to finish some of the ones that were started for Christmas last year.

No comments: