No pictures and very little knitting content today. Last night was our knitting group's weekly meeting. I managed to redo the shoulder seams on the Sunset Wrap. Wrong. That's the third time. The two sides are so similar that it's hard to tell which one is which. I thought I had it right this time until I realized that I had grafted from the inside rather than the outside.
I still have a few ends to weave in and then, when I see Lisa next, I'll get some finished photo shots. A couple of people tried it on last night and gave it their approval.
We had a yarn redistribution event last night, unannoucnced. So really it was just one person who was getting rid of stash. Maybe I'll have time on the weekend to get some photos of my score.