Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Fourth of July!

Patrick got extra treats this morning in celebration. Now he's just bugging me for more brushes. I've been out for my morning walk and am still trying to cool down. It's really, really hot here. And humid. I'll be spending most of the day sitting in front of the fan and hovering near the ancient air conditioner.

I finished these Mock Cable socks a couple of days ago. Lots of people offered to take them but Lisa, who came over last night, ended up with them. The actual colors are a bit more intense and the mock cables show a little better IRL but overall they're cute and festive. Perfect for a holiday celebration.

I'm on vaction until Wednesday of next week. Then I'll be working full time for a while. Maybe a couple of weeks. It'll be interesting to see how I hold up. I'm pretty used to my three days a week schedule.

No comments: